Hi! Thanks for taking time to read my policies here on my blog. I haven’t really made a formal review policy on my blog before, besides the stuff I put on my sidebar (regarding reviews).
My blog is a Young Adult book blog. I do not accept any money compensation in exchange for my honest and non-biased reviews. The review here on the blog are my own opinion. I do not wish to insult anyone on my reviews, if I did, please let me know. I post my reviews on goodreads and here on my blog. Occasionally on netgalley (if it’s from there), Amazon and other sites (per request). Book covers and synopsis come from goodreads/amazon. I do reviews, author interviews, giveaways, and blog tours here on the blog.
For Authors & Publishers:
I would be happy to review your books as long as they are in the YA genre. I also occasionally read in the adult and middle grade genre. 🙂 I accept both e-books and physical books, and audiobooks.
specific genres I would love to read:
- – Paranormal &Urban Fantasy
- – Mystery
- – Dystopian
- – Contemporary
- – Chick Lits
- – Historical Fiction
- – Steampunk
Self-published books: I am currently not accepting any for review, but Sometimes I accept depending on the book. However, I have a weekly meme entitled “Monday Moonings” that feature mostly self-published books to help self-published authors promote their book.
Reviews will be posted usually the month of the release date or the specific date requested.
Please send your requests on my email: email@example.com with the following details:
e-mail title: Book review request from (name of publisher)
details: book title, author, publisher, release date, blurbs, any other specific things I must know. 🙂
- I usually do giveaways every now and then, whether via blog hops or just me and occasionally author/publisher giveaways.
- at least 13 years old to enter
- winners are given 24 hours to reply to email, if not, another winner would be chosen
- contest is via Rafflecopter (winners chosen via random.org)
- Usually contest is INTERNATIONAL unless noted otherwise ( so long as book depo has your country in list/ our postal can send to your country)
- Winners are announced on the same giveaway post.
- personal information will be kept confidential (by me) and erased once the details are no longer needed.
- I reserve the right to the conditions of the giveaway as I myself sponsor them. Except when a publisher/other entity sponsor them.
- winners are asked to reply via email (to me) once package/prize is received.
To authors who would love to be interviewed on this blog, I am more than happy to have you on my blog. Just shoot me an email, and we will work something out. 🙂
I love love love blog tours! I am currently members of Bewitching Book Blogs, Kismet book tours, ATOMR tours and Innovative Online Book tours.
If you would like me to join your book tour site, just send me an email about the site.
If you would like to invite me to a blog tour, just email me with the necessary details.
I sometimes participate in Waiting on Wednesdays by Jill from Breaking the Spine.
I also have my own memes here on my blog:
- Monday Moonings– which feature new books, mostly from self-published books.
- Thoughts on Tuesdays– original posts from me about anything under the sun. super random thoughts here!
- Sunday Blessings– inspired by In My Mailbox by the Story Siren, it features whatever books or stuffs I received that week, plus a summary of the things I posted on that particular week. 🙂
For other inquiries/comments, you may email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
thank you! and have a good day!